Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just between you and I...

I think there might be a minor case of OCD for me HAHA. For certain things, maybe. People have been giving me comments (especially for art, but some other things as well) such as "ohmy you're a hardcore perfectionist".

Ho, I admit it. I can stare at a portion of my painting for a loooonngggg time just to see if everything's right. Then I'll edit, and edit, and edit till it looks good enough. HMM. oddballz. But at other times, I'm just freaking messy. Look at my table omg -.- (THIS IS SO RANDOM)



Also, I THINK I HAVE A NEW FOUND LOVE FOR WRESTLING HAHAHAHA. Terie and I wrestled (you all don't look down on me cause I'm small k!) on her sofa today, which left the place in a mess. Cleaned it up, and she called me Maria and made me arrange the pillowsss at the end LOL.

HMM TERIE, WHAT WAS THE REASON AH THAT SPARKED OFF THE "FIGHT" AH? :D :D :D :D why, see la! see la! ( :D ) there's no way you can kill me right, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE ULTIMATE BATTLE AFTER O'LEVELS YOOO.



My concentration span is <--this--> short. no, i think its <-this->, or . Cause guess what, only all the bio reproduction mcq was completed with a teeny bit of Nutrition in Humans. From 12+am to 11pm HMM lol.




SHITZO, I have to go now cause my mom is naggingggg, saturdays are not meant for studying, hmm? DEFINITELY NOT. whatahell, 30 bio mcq questions. but it was a fun day nonetheless, we should do this more often after exams! (wrestling too!)

BUT NOT NOW, NOT NOW. GAG, I WON'T BE ALIVE IF THIS CONTINUES OHMYYY


The main highlights shall be here tomorrowwwwww. Basically, Terie, Sheena, Yh and I had dinnerrr at pastamania, and that was AFTER we played games and BEFORE we went to terie's house to study while sheena went home lolll.



hmm, its pointless for me to go "EMMA GOGOGOGO STUDY!!!",


I think it'll only work if I don't say anything, sit there till I'm stressed or realise that PRELIMS ARE A MONTH AWAY, then I'll start studying.




DAMN IT LA, GO STUDY.
studying tips for me, anyone? :]

No comments: